Welcome
Home About the Forum Forum Rules Forum FAQs & Policies ShoutBox Official RRW Groups Official Blog

Romance Readers and Writers Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:01:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Moderators NEEDED!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators NEEDED!  (Read 1278 times)
Phoebe Jordan
Ruler of the Forum!
Administrator
RRW Sunshine Member

I Love Chocolate!

« on: March 23, 2008, 02:16:37 pm »

Well I think it's obvious that this is a newly created Forum and so I need some people to sign up for the Moderator position so when I have to take some time off they will be watching over the Forum for me and making sure things are running smoothly. All you need to do is sign up and post here that you want to become a Moderator and I will PM you with some questions that you will need to answer and then I will decide how many moderators I will be choosing and who they are.

Thanks for joining and making this board a place that everyone can enjoy!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Caoimhe
Website Team
RRW Newbie

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 12:08:48 am »

Hi, I would like to try it out Phoebe. =) If it is ok with you
Report Spam   Logged
Phoebe Jordan
Ruler of the Forum!
Administrator
RRW Sunshine Member

I Love Chocolate!

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 08:20:36 am »

Hey Caomihe thanks for signing up. I will be sending you a PM with some questions that you will need to answer in order for me to consider you for the position of a Moderator.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Place Your Badge Here
All About Romance BBAW Directory The Book Faery Reviews The Bookkeeper Free Book Friday Free Book Friday Teens Fresh Fiction The Personal Website of Gina Weston The Girls on Books Goddess Fish Promotions Click to see the latest book reviews of independent book bloggers. Historical Romance Society K. Celeste Bryan Keta Diablo Keta's Keep Lisa Lane ~ Cerebral Writer Manic Readers Moira Keith Murder She Writes The Mystic Realm Night Owl Romance Noble Romance Authors Penelope's Romance Reviews Ravenous Romance Authors Romance Junkies Romance Writers United Romancing the Blog The Smutketeers The Stuff of Myth and Men Vampire Romance Books Wife and Mom of 3 The Writer's Life
Place Badge Here

Smooth Blue Created by deathwilldie at Ultimate Graphics