Welcome
Home About the Forum Forum Rules Forum FAQs & Policies ShoutBox Official RRW Groups Official Blog

Romance Readers and Writers Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:53:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SWORD OF THE HIGHLANDS hits the shelves

Linked Events
  • SWORD OF THE HIGHLANDS release: May 27, 2008
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SWORD OF THE HIGHLANDS hits the shelves  (Read 893 times)
Veronica Wolff
RRW Newbie

« on: May 27, 2008, 10:29:39 am »

Hi all! 

I'm thrilled to announce that my second book, SWORD OF THE HIGHLANDS, is in stores now.  My hero, James Graham, is based on a famous Scottish military man.  I recreate many of his most legendary triumphs, including the Battle of Inverlochy, in which he led over a thousand Highlanders in a thirty-six-hour charge over the snowy Grampian mountains.

I'm also running a new contest this month!  I've launched a Forums feature on my web site and am giving away a book a week at random to someone who has posted.  So please, come by and introduce yourself--I'd love to see you online!

best,

Veronica Wolff
http://veronicawolff.com
Report Spam   Logged

Veronica Wolff, author of National Bestseller Master of the Highlands.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Place Your Badge Here
All About Romance BBAW Directory The Book Faery Reviews The Bookkeeper Free Book Friday Free Book Friday Teens Fresh Fiction The Personal Website of Gina Weston The Girls on Books Goddess Fish Promotions Click to see the latest book reviews of independent book bloggers. Historical Romance Society K. Celeste Bryan Keta Diablo Keta's Keep Lisa Lane ~ Cerebral Writer Manic Readers Moira Keith Murder She Writes The Mystic Realm Night Owl Romance Noble Romance Authors Penelope's Romance Reviews Ravenous Romance Authors Romance Junkies Romance Writers United Romancing the Blog The Smutketeers The Stuff of Myth and Men Vampire Romance Books Wife and Mom of 3 The Writer's Life
Place Badge Here

Smooth Blue Created by deathwilldie at Ultimate Graphics