Welcome
Home About the Forum Forum Rules Forum FAQs & Policies ShoutBox Official RRW Groups Official Blog

Romance Readers and Writers Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Scream for Me by Karen Rose

Linked Events
  • Scream for Me: May 13, 2008
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scream for Me by Karen Rose  (Read 653 times)
Phoebe Jordan
Ruler of the Forum!
Administrator
RRW Sunshine Member

I Love Chocolate!

« on: April 23, 2008, 02:44:55 pm »

Scream for Me by Karen Rose $ 16.99 (Book 9) comes out today in bookstores.

Quote from: Synopsis from BN.com
For her exciting debut in hardcover, New York Times bestselling author Karen Rose delivers a heart-stopping suspense novel that picks up where DIE FOR ME left off, with a detective determined to track down a brutal murderer.

Special Agent Daniel Vartanian has sworn to find the perpetrator of multiple killings that mimic a 13-year-old murder linked to a collection of photographs that belonged to his brother, Simon, the ruthless serial killer who met his demise in DIE FOR ME. Daniel is certain that someone even more depraved than his brother committed these crimes, and he's determined to bring the current murderer to justice and solve the mysterious crime from years ago.

With only a handful of images as a lead, Daniel's search will lead him back through the dark past of his own family, and into the realm of a mind more sinister than he could ever imagine. But his quest will also draw him to Alex Fallon, a beautiful nurse whose troubled past reflects his own. As Daniel becomes attached to Alex, he discovers that she is also the object of the obsessed murderer. Soon, he will not only be racing to discover the identity of this macabre criminal, but also to save the life of the woman he has begun to love.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Place Your Badge Here
All About Romance BBAW Directory The Book Faery Reviews The Bookkeeper Free Book Friday Free Book Friday Teens Fresh Fiction The Personal Website of Gina Weston The Girls on Books Goddess Fish Promotions Click to see the latest book reviews of independent book bloggers. Historical Romance Society K. Celeste Bryan Keta Diablo Keta's Keep Lisa Lane ~ Cerebral Writer Manic Readers Moira Keith Murder She Writes The Mystic Realm Night Owl Romance Noble Romance Authors Penelope's Romance Reviews Ravenous Romance Authors Romance Junkies Romance Writers United Romancing the Blog The Smutketeers The Stuff of Myth and Men Vampire Romance Books Wife and Mom of 3 The Writer's Life
Place Badge Here

Smooth Blue Created by deathwilldie at Ultimate Graphics