Welcome
Home About the Forum Forum Rules Forum FAQs & Policies ShoutBox Official RRW Groups Official Blog

Romance Readers and Writers Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:59:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

MOONLIGHT TV series

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MOONLIGHT TV series  (Read 1289 times)
Phoebe Jordan
Ruler of the Forum!
Administrator
RRW Sunshine Member

I Love Chocolate!

« on: March 23, 2008, 03:43:31 pm »

I love this new TV series called MOONLIGHT starring Alex O'Loughlin as Mick St. John and Sophia Myles as Beth Turner. What does everyone think about it and if the writers at CBS show get out of this strike and keep on writing the next season of MOONLIGHT?

Here is what the show is about for anyone who hasn't seen the shows. I got it from the CBS MOONLIGHT page:

Mick St. John is a captivating, charming and immortal private investigator from Los Angeles, who defies the traditional blood-sucking norms of his vampire tendencies by using his wit and powerful supernatural abilities to help the living. In a life-altering twist of fate, Mick was "bitten" 60 years ago by his new bride, the seductive Coraline. Forever 30 years of age, Mick's as handsome and charismatic as the day he was "turned," and he eschews others of his kind who view humans only as a source of nourishment. With only a handful of like-minded confidantes for company, including the eternally young, wealthy and mischievous Josef, a hedge fund trader who relishes his uniqueness, Mick fills his infinite days protecting the living.

One night years ago, a single act of kindness changed Mick when he saved a young girl's life, making him want to be a better vampire. Now their paths cross again and Mick develops a distinctive bond with Beth Turner, who has grown into a beautiful, ambitious Internet investigative reporter. Reconnecting with her unleashes feelings Mick knows he can't pursue without exposing that part of him that would make him a monster in Beth's eyes. As Mick lives between two realities, fighting his adversaries among the undead and falling in love, he discovers the mysteries and pleasures that a valuable life has to offer.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Phoebe Jordan
Ruler of the Forum!
Administrator
RRW Sunshine Member

I Love Chocolate!

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 03:44:44 pm »

For those who want to see the MOONLIGHT episodes you can visit my website and watch all 12 episodes of season 1 of MOONLIGHT. Just press this link MOONLIGHT Episodes.
Report Spam   Logged

Phoebe Jordan
Ruler of the Forum!
Administrator
RRW Sunshine Member

I Love Chocolate!

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 08:03:24 pm »

Mark your calendars: MOONLIGHT returns to the CBS schedule Friday, April 25th at 9PM et/pt.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Place Your Badge Here
All About Romance BBAW Directory The Book Faery Reviews The Bookkeeper Free Book Friday Free Book Friday Teens Fresh Fiction The Personal Website of Gina Weston The Girls on Books Goddess Fish Promotions Click to see the latest book reviews of independent book bloggers. Historical Romance Society K. Celeste Bryan Keta Diablo Keta's Keep Lisa Lane ~ Cerebral Writer Manic Readers Moira Keith Murder She Writes The Mystic Realm Night Owl Romance Noble Romance Authors Penelope's Romance Reviews Ravenous Romance Authors Romance Junkies Romance Writers United Romancing the Blog The Smutketeers The Stuff of Myth and Men Vampire Romance Books Wife and Mom of 3 The Writer's Life
Place Badge Here

Smooth Blue Created by deathwilldie at Ultimate Graphics