Welcome
Home About the Forum Forum Rules Forum FAQs & Policies ShoutBox Official RRW Groups Official Blog

Romance Readers and Writers Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:57:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My Favorite Singers/Bands

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Favorite Singers/Bands  (Read 4113 times)
Phoebe Jordan
Ruler of the Forum!
Administrator
RRW Sunshine Member

I Love Chocolate!

« on: April 04, 2008, 10:00:56 pm »

My favorite band is BON JOVI! I love them since my aunt who is a huge fan played their CD for me 5 years ago. I even went to their Lost Highway tour concert in New Jersey, which was my first concert ever, and I loved every minute I was scream along his songs. I bought a t-shirt and I took as many pictures as I could and I even got a couple of videos of them singing some of the songs LIVE!

What are your favorite singers/bands?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

stormsandsins
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 04:31:05 pm »

Hanson. Can't explain why, but don't worry, MMMBop isn't my favourite, it never really was. Currently I'm really liking Go Go and Great Divide Great Divide, and always will love their old material Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Place Your Badge Here
All About Romance BBAW Directory The Book Faery Reviews The Bookkeeper Free Book Friday Free Book Friday Teens Fresh Fiction The Personal Website of Gina Weston The Girls on Books Goddess Fish Promotions Click to see the latest book reviews of independent book bloggers. Historical Romance Society K. Celeste Bryan Keta Diablo Keta's Keep Lisa Lane ~ Cerebral Writer Manic Readers Moira Keith Murder She Writes The Mystic Realm Night Owl Romance Noble Romance Authors Penelope's Romance Reviews Ravenous Romance Authors Romance Junkies Romance Writers United Romancing the Blog The Smutketeers The Stuff of Myth and Men Vampire Romance Books Wife and Mom of 3 The Writer's Life
Place Badge Here

Smooth Blue Created by deathwilldie at Ultimate Graphics